So last Sunday I was brave enough to leave Kiana for about 2 hours to go see ECLIPSE with my Mom. Holy crap it was freaking AMAZING! I loved the book so I expected great things for the movie & it did not disappoint! Of course I was just so happy because I freaking loooove Taylor Lautner/Jacob Black. (But I thought there could have been some more shirtless scenes with him...but thats just me) I think the movie was great! Of course the books are still better, but the movie was awesome.
I was also proud of myself for leaving Kiana. Joe had duty so she stayed with my Dad & brother & she did great. She was only fussy for a little bit they said but then they calmed her down. I better get used to leaving her because I will be back at work soon but its too hard. I get sick to my stomach just thinking about it!


No comments:
Post a Comment